Activist HubBlogFalse FlagsMilitary False FlagsNew World OppositionPolice & Civilian False flags
Answer these 5 questions
1. Government is here to protect me and my familly.
2. Vaccinations and Big Pharmaceutical Companies have me and my families best interests at heat.
3. The Media can always be trusted as a good source of unbiased truth.
4. The Police and Military is keeping us safe and we can count on them to serve, to protect and fight for our freedoms.
5. Paying tax, Voting and Laboring for the system is OK one day it will just change because I hope it will.
If you answered yes to any of these questions you are the enemy of me, of your children of all that is good and moral YOU ARE WHAT'S WRONG WITH OUR WORLD!
Noncompliance NOW! Every man woman and child could live comfortably and sustainability with close loop food and energy systems inside Australia with a quarter acre of land each and still the rest of the planet and most of Queensland left over. The world has no population problem it has a management problem. The world and its problems are all by design to create a weakened state for you to all be dumbed down, to be beaten into submission and convinced that you need to be slaves because only your masters can save you from yourselves when in reality all of the world's problems the was, soil erosion, pollution, poverty are by design to enslave you and the easiest and quickest solution to all problems is ending the system of management.
STOP IT ALL AND DO IT TODAY. DON'T PAY TAX, DON'T LABOR FOR EVIL DOERS GOVERNMENTS OR CORPORATIONS, BUY USED, BUY LOCAL, GROW AND RAISE YOUR OWN FOOD...
... and if you think you can't thats your indoctrination. YOU CAN! & IF YOU NEED HELP Come ask us how...
'Breaking The Silence: Truth And Lies In The War On Terror' (2003) was screened six months after the invasion of Iraq in March 2003 and two years after the invasion of Afghanistan in October 2001. The film dissects the truth and lies behind the 'War on Terror', investigating the discrepancies between American and British justification for 'war' and the facts on the ground in Afghanistan and Washington DC.